Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I choose Psychology as my course..

Way back in my highschool life or before i graduated in my senior level. I decided to take up BSBA course, because I think that's were I belong. But my parents told me that there's alot of courses to choose and before my mom leave going to japan she suggested that I would take an entrance exam here in Brokenshire. I asks her what course am i going to take up. Then she said "Bs-Psychology". Then I told my mom that I don't like that course. Then she said that I would just try it. I said okay. After I took the entrance exam, after a day I get the result of it. And the result of my entrance exam is passed. So my mom told me "O. sige na abby unsa man jud imong gusto?" Then i told my mom okay ma, this will be the course that i'm going to take. And my mom encourage me that this course I had right now is nice. Although I dont like this course, But time by time I learned to love it. And I already enjoy ity right now. And I don't like also shifting into other course. Because it is so very tired. And also time consuming. hehe.

11 comments:

  1. i like ur attitude of not shifting to another course... but, do really have a heart for his course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i hope that taking up psych would be the track for you:)
    ...settle what you really want. ask god's intervention for this:)
    cge2, god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..,,masunurin na anak!
    ..,,hope la ka napugos hah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one abby..
    ! ^^gud luck .. take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's nice decision abby...

    good luck to your profession.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good decision because you met us..
    hahah
    hope no regret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. +napaka'obedient mo sa mom mo abb...hehehe. but it's a nice decission to proceed BS-Psych. keep it up abb and pursue your goals and dreams. GodspEed alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obeying your parents is a gift for them... so, keep it up.. "_"

    ReplyDelete
  9. abz . . i hope you'll love this course even more. coz if you have less interest, it can really affect your studies. goodluck! . :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. no comment


    Hekhek..


    Keep up the good work..


    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  11. kapoi ege shift by. tama na!hehe:) gudluck by.

    ReplyDelete